A two day introduction to Magda Gerber's Educaring® Approach for parents and caregivers wanting to expand their knowledge. The RIE® Basic principles will be covered and talked about in depth that will help you with daily challenges including spending better quality time with your children, saying yes more and how to step back and relax a little while your child discovers the wonders of life. Included in the workshop:
- Basic trust in the child to be an initiator, an explorer, and a self-learner
- An environment for the child that is physically safe, cognitively challenging, and emotionally nurturing
- Time for uninterrupted play
-Freedom to explore and interact with other infants
- Involvement of the child in all caregiving activities to allow the child to become an active participant rather than a passive recipient
- Sensitive observation of the child in order to understand his or her needs.
- Consistency and clearly defined limits and expectations to develop discipline
Led by RIE® Associate and mother of two, Jemina Villanueva-Valléean Australian early childhood educator with a Masters in Early Childhood. She has spent close to 20 years nurturing young children and mentoring educators in China and around the globe.
We look forward to sharing our knowledge with you and helping you build authentic relationships with your children!
Sign up to receive a bi-weekly dose of inspiration to grow authentic relationships with your children